Thursday, October 15, 2009


A rainy, cool Thursday...

I love this weather. It gives me an excuse to sit by the fire, drink something hot, and wax nostalgic about my younger days playing football in the broomstraw fields of my youth. . .

Meanwhile, back at the ranch... a garden grows and new things happen every day. I'm a big fan of creative architecture in the garden, and we have something exciting planned as far as Blomquist construction projects go. A covered bridge is in the planning process at the moment. This new structure will replace an existing bridge that has served admirably, but whose sunset is approaching, as they say. I'm including an artists rendition of this new structure in this post so you can begin to wrap your brain around the idea. I'm very excited about it, and I can't wait to see the first visitor round the corner to see the finished product. More news to come.........

No comments:

Post a Comment